Thursday, November 15, 2012

My ideal home.

My ideal home is in Barcelona near  the Camp Nou (here is a Football Club Barcelona stadium),because I am fan of the team.
My ideal home is big, modern, with a pretty and cosy balcony and a big garden.
My house has got 2 floors with five rooms in each floor.
The kitchen is in the first floor, it´s big and confortable, the table is little with five chairs it´s near the ceramic hob. The kitchen is black and white.
My bedroom is bigger than other bedrooms of the house. It has got a bed, a white table with a black chair. My bedroom has got a sofa, a TV, a computer and an enormous wardrobe for my clothes. It has got a bathroom, this is little but confortable, it has got all I need.
The living room has got a sitting area and dinning room. There is enormous. There are a lot of things: an enormous TV, a laptop, two modern sofas, a modern table, and other table for having lunch, dinner and breakfast, six chairs eight pictures and a big mirror. The living room is black, white and silver. 
The house has got three baths. They are little but very confortable.




                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment