Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My ideal home :D

Here we are in my ideal home. It's a modern houe in the outskirts of Miño. It´s big, it's got a lot of modern things. It's got 20 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, 5 kitchens, 12 livingrooms, and 5 playrooms for babies and little children, 2 cinemas and 5 spas. The livingrooms have got  nice views.
On an ideal afternoon in my ideal home we're all here reading a book ,watching a film...
My mum, my sister, my brother ,my mum's boyfriend and I play Mario Bros on the Wii when it's raininng.
When it's hot my friends and I swim on the simming-pool, the we go to the solarium.
My favourite room is my bedroom. It's got a big 5 closes because I've got a lot of clothes, shoes, handbags, a lot of jewellery. It's the only room ehre I can relax.

This is my ideal home ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment