Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MY IDEAL HOME

Here we are in my ideal home. It's a modern detached house in the outskirts of the city. It's big and it's got evrething.it's got seven bedrooms, seven bathrooms, three livin rooms whith a big sofa, a television, a table and other things. The bedrooms got a television, a desk, bed, chair, a little sofa...And the house got three kitchen whith a washing machine, microwave, a table, very chairs, a balcony, a porche, twe garage whith a lot of things.my favourite. my favourite room it's my bedroom. It's got a big sofa, and  really modern TV. I like this room because i can relax and watch dvd's in it. I've got a lot of films of terror and  Beatles records. My beed its very big. There are a library whith  more than 2.000 books.

No comments:

Post a Comment