Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Here wa are in my ideal home. It's a modern house in the middle of the country. It's big and it's got a lot of things. It's got three bedrooms, three bathrooms, one kitchen, one dining room and two living rooms. In one living room there is a balcony and you can see  the sea. On the ground floor there is a play room , a computer- room and a gym. There's an attic under the roof. There's a garege next to home. In the garden there are home for dogs, a barbecue and a big swimming pool.

On an ideal afternoon in my  home we're all here. My mum and my dad are watching TV. My brother and I are playing with my dogs. My grandparents are reading their favourite books.

My favourite room is the living room it's got a big sofa , a big television, and a warm fireplace, a wool carpet, beautifull curtine and a little table. I can relax here.

 


It's very beautifull but I like more this:







No comments:

Post a Comment