Thursday, November 15, 2012

MY IDEAL HOME .

Here we are in my ideal home
.It's a modern home very far away of town.
Is very big,is very precious. It's got four bedrooms,a three bathrooms,two kitchens and a biggest living room. The living room has got a balcony and you can see the beach from it.
View the sunset is something very special.
In my home there is also a pond with fish and a shark.
On an ideal  afternoon in muy ideal home we're all here.
My mum are reading a book in a balcony,my dad are reading magazines and i'm watching TV in my bedroom with my sister.
My favorite room is the bathroom becouse is really modern and confortable,because the shower it makes a massage.
I like this room,becouse i can relax and watch DVDs on TV in the bathroom.
My ideal home is very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment