Thursday, November 15, 2012

                                                            MY IDEAL HOME



 My ideal home is next to the beach, with espectacular views. It has an enormous garden with lots of trees and flowers. It's old but it has a good conservation. It's really big and it has eleven rooms: four bedrooms, three baths, two kitchens and two living rooms. It has stairs to go to the beach. There's a terrace too where we have lunch when it's sunny. The weather is good but in winter it snows all the time. I do surfing with my friends in summer,in autumn we recollect mushrooms; in winter we do snowmen and in spring we travel to other countries.
My favourite room is my bedroom because all my things are in it. I have got a big television, a bed of water and a billar.
Every morning I get up late, and then I go to run with my brother. I have lunch in a restaurant with my family and I go out with my friends. Later I go to bed at eleven o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment