Thursday, November 15, 2012

My ideal home.


My ideal home is in Alaska. It's a detached house. It's quite big and very cosy. It's got three bedrooms, there is a bathroom in every bedroom and another  separated, a big kitchen and a comfortable living room. In the living room and in my bedroom there is an enclosed balcony. You can see the mountains from there. There is an indoor pool and a jacuzzi. There is a big garden.

When I go back home, I love feel the difference between the temperature inside and outside. Usually I go to the living room and I sit on the sofa while I use my laptop. When I want to be alone, I go to my bedroom because I can do the homework, listen to music or do what I want. For that, my favourite room is my bedroom. It's big and very comfortable. My bed is quite big. I have a computer and a TV. In I have a big bath, a shower and a big mirror.

And this is my ideal house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment