Monday, November 19, 2012

A PINK HOUSE

                                                                   MY IDEAL HOME 


My ideal home would  be in Germany. It's a big moderm house, outwardly  is big, white and with 2 floors. Inside is comfortable  whith two livingrooms, three bathrooms and with three bedrooms .
One of the livingroooms have got two black sofas and has got  a nice valcony and you can see the montains in winter with snow, the other livingroom is more little but it's look like the first livingroom.
The kitchen is big and and with a little TV in the centre.
Now my husband and my  mother  are  cooking  fish and chips in the kitchen . In the bedroom we have got a water - bed and one TV in each other.
my favourite room is the livingroom, because here I have a good time and  I'm happy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment