Monday, November 19, 2012

MY IDEAL HOME



My ideal home is a modern contemporary mansion in an island in the south of Miami. It´s very big an it´s got a lot of things.. It´s got four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a big kitchen and two living rooms. There´s also a gym, a cinema room with a 150 inches screen. Outside there is a pool in the garden with a jacuzzi. The first thing you see going into the house is a fountain with fish.

One living-room has got a very big window and you can see the city from it. There´s also a big window in the gym and you can see the sea from it, obviusly, if you look trought it.

My bedroom is very big and it´s got a big TV, a Mac Pro computer a big and comfortable water bed and a desk with an XBOX 360.

The living rooms are very comfortable. There´s  a big TV, modern and confortable sofas and modern decoration. The kitchen is big and it´s got everything you need. In the gym there are a lot of machines,a spa, and a sauna.

In an ideal afternoon in my ideal home, my mother is at the living-room watching TV programs. My dad is at his bedroom reading a book, my sister is at the pool playing with her friends. I´m in the cinema room watching a horror movie with my friends.

I haven´t got a fovourite room in my ideal house, because ¡ all of them are amazing !, but if I have to choose one, I would selec the cinema room

No comments:

Post a Comment