Thursday, November 13, 2014

My town name is Miño .Its small and cool I love , town .Its very interesting and it has got a lot of beaches .I like swiming .There are four supermarkets ,two cakeshop , a lot of restaurants ,four parks ,one social  center ,one school ,six hairdreesers ,one shop of clohts ,one bookshop ,one train station ,one cloockshopand a lot of flats .The school names is C P I CASTRO BAXOI  its very big .
                                         


                                                     I LOVE MY TOWN



My ideal home is a moderm house near the sea .Its big.Its got three beddroms ,two bathrooms ,a kitchen and two living rooms.My bedroom has got a balcon and you can see the beach from it .
My mum and my dad are sitting on the sofa and my sister is in the bedroom She is sleepting .But I am in the kitchen I love coking .
My favourite room is my bedroom.Its got a big TV .I love watching TV .








No comments:

Post a Comment