Thursday, November 13, 2014

Miño

I live in Miño. Miño is a village in the northwest of Spain. Miño is in A Coruña in Galicia. Miño has got some cafes, a school and other places. Miño´s got about five thousand and seven hundred people. It´s in the coast, and it has got two beaches. One of these in summer has got a lot os visitants, it is the "Playa Grande". Miño also got an other beach, the Ribera. Miño hasn´t got a lot of sites to go shopping. And I like go to Coruña to big shopping centres such as Marineda City or go to Ferrol to Odeon.
I don´t live in the centre of Miño, I live in a small village near Miño. I live in cottage in Viadeiro. My adress is 40, Lugar de Castro. I live with my parents called Teresa and Manuel, my grandmother called Ramona, my brother called Victor and my little dog called Ariel or Ari.
It´s got a big garden. It´s also got a kitchen, a living room, a dinning room, four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a garage. My bedroon it´s painting in purple, and it´s got a bed, two wardrobe, a chest of drawers, a mirror, two bookcases, two pictures, a desk and a chair.
I like to live in the suburbs, but sometimes I like to go to Miño to meet with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment