Thursday, November 13, 2014

MY TOWN AND MY HOME.

Miño is my town. It is a small village. There are two beaches. One of them is small and another is big.  But there are  two shops for clothes. There are also a lot of restaurants and supermarkets.

Miño has got a lot of parks because there are a lot of children living here.
In my town there is a seaport with many boats because a lot of people sail all the year round.
There isn´t a zoo, A shopping centre or a cinema.
There is a big shool with children from three years old to sixteen years old.
There´s also an internet café in the town.
 I think there are a lot of things.


My ideal home is a detradred house an it´s near than a city. There are 4 beedrooms, a kitchen, 2 bathroom, a living room, 2 balcones,a diningroom, a jarden and a swiming pool in it.
My mu8m is in the kitchen she is makeing lunch. My dad is in the living room. H´s watching TV. My brother is in her beedrooms she plays computer games and I am in my beedrooms I do my homework.
My favourite room is my beedroom because it´s got a bed, a sofa and my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment