Thursday, November 13, 2014

Mño

I live in Miño.Miño is a village in the nortwest of Spain. Miño is in A Coruña in Galicia. Miño has got sone cafes, a school and other places. Miño´s got about five thousand people .It´s in the coast , and it has got two beach . One of these in summer has got a lot os visitants , it is the "Playa Grande". Miño also got an other beach, the Ribera. Miño hasn´t got a lot of sites to go shopping. And a like go to Coruña to big shopping centres such as Marinda City or go to Ferrol to Odeon.
I don´t live in tyhe centre of Miño, I live in a town a little more for up of Miño, Bañobre. Bañobre is a town very small. Where live I this is a flat , I live with more children as I, some are more small than me and other more older than me. My room it is very big, you have three bed , also has a one bath small, what you have one a small shower

No comments:

Post a Comment