Thursday, November 13, 2014

Miño and my house.

I live in a small village in the seaside called Miño. Miño is on the North-West of Spain, in Galicia.
Miño´s got a library, a big beach and a lot of shops. But it hasen´t got a cinema or a big fishing port.
Miño isn´t very old.
A Coruña is thirty minutes to Miño and Santiago- Another big city it´s forty-five (by train). Miño´s got about five thousand inhabitants, that´s a lot because it´s one of the smallest villages of Galicia.

I live in a big cottage on Gulfín street number three, in Vilarmaior. It´s got two bathrooms, three bedrooms, one guestroom, an small kitchen, a dinning room and a big living room with an enormous balcony and an enormous garden.
My favourite room is my bedroom, with a computer and a lot lot of computer games too.

No comments:

Post a Comment