Monday, December 16, 2013

MY IDEAL HOUSE


Here we are in my ideal. It's a modern house near the centre of the town. It's quite big and it's got everything. It's got five bedrooms, theree bathrooms, a kitchen, two livings rooms and a big garden. The living room has got a nice balcony and you can see a medieval castle from it. 
My favourite room is my bedroom, because I have a big TV and a computer and I can relax and watch DVDs in it. 
I have two living rooms. The first is really big and it has a big sofa and a modern TV. The second is smaller than the other but is very nice.
The kitchen isn't very big but it's modern and it's got everithing. 
The garden is fantastic I like playing games with my brother in it. There are a lot of plants and flowers. 
At the moment my mum is in the kitchen making lunch and my dad is watching TV in the living room. My brother is playing football in the garden and I'm writing this text in my bedroom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment