Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Ideal home is a modern house with a lot of windows, in the center of a small town.It´s quite big.
It´s got 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, two kitchens and a big living room with a big TV and two big sofas.
In the garden, It´s  got a big swimming pool with 15 meters long and a small river with small fishes.
In the house, there is a little tenis colt and a cinema room.

In total, the house has got fifteen rooms.
In my house live my parents and I, but today, they are my uncle, my aunt and her partner, and my grandparents.

My grandmother is in the big kitchen, making the snack.The rest and I are in cinema room,  for watching a film.
The cinema room and the tennis colt are my favourite rooms of the house.When the film finish, I go to the tennis colt with my aunt´s partner for play a tennis match.


                                                                                                  David Rodríguez.  2ºA

No comments:

Post a Comment