Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Guarfull Ride Club.

Sada Club,
Darwin road,5
sadafootballclub@hotmail.es
14th, May
Dear Sir or Madam

I am the captain of a football club in Sada, Spain. The name of the club is The Guarfull Ride Club. I am witing to you because we are planning a tournament and we are looking for a new stadium because the old stadium was very uncleaner and small.

The tournament will take place in August. Teams and fans from six countries are going to be in Sada for this event,  and I think that it will be goog a big stadium.

Please contact me if you are interesested in arquitects if you need any more information contact with me. My mobile phone is 654259863. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Ángela Casal,
Captain of a The Guarfull Ride Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment