Tuesday, March 19, 2013

¡ A JOURNEY !

Last year my family and me went to América, but we didn't go by aereoplane or by train. We were sailing across the Atlantic ocean for four months!!!

It was very, very, very cold, and we took a lot of  blankets.

While we were going, my brother said to us:

- I want to swim in the ocean.

My sister said to us:

- Well, I want to climb up to the mountain, when we arrive there.

My mum said to us:

- Perfect ! Tomorrow we're swimming in the ocean!

Next day, we were swimming in the ocean, when it started to rain. We climbed into the boat and we took the blankets, because it was very cold!

When we arrived to América, we climbed up the mountain, and then, we visited América.

Monday we came to España by aereoplane.

¡THIS WAS THE BEST HOLIDAYS IN MY LIFE!

                                                                          
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment