Friday, October 26, 2012

FriendGroup Profile

                                                               FriendGroup Profile :


 - fresa_72
 - 12 years old
 - Spain


-About me : 

Hi, I"m Fresa and I"m from Miño in Galicia.
I"m fashionable,but quite shy and interesting.
I"ve got brown eyes and brown hair.


-Likes and dislikes:                                                                                                                                I" REALLY INTO MUSIC,ESPECIALLY :
  Not Afraid-Eminem



Fly Away-Lenny Kravitz

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams-Green Day




(...I"m also a big fan the Eminem, 50 cent,Rihanna,Snop Dogg,Nicki Minaj,T-Pain...

I love E.E U.U  and English things.What do you like?¿)

My time and my money:I spend a lot of time on wached TV and listen to music.
I spend my money o sweets.


Requests : I really want to meet boys and girls from 13-17 years old.

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment