Monday, December 12, 2011

Aida

My favourite TV programme is Aida because it´s very funny.
Is a comedy programme from the live of 1 family of Spain but this is very especial: They have one million of crazy and funny adventures and one million of problems: Love, money...
The persons is
  • Aida: Mum of Lorena, Jonathan and Soraya. Is a cleaner.
  • Luisma: Brother of Aida. Is my favourite.Is a street cleaner.
  • Chema: Is the dad of Fidel and the boyfriend of Soraya. Is a storekeeper.
  • Paz: Is the best friend of Aida. Is a air hostess.
  • Mauricio: Is the friend of the family. Is a landlor.
  • Lorena: Is the daughter of Aida. Is a "estudent".
  • Jonathan: Is the son of Aida. Is a "estudent".
  • Fidel: The son of Chema. Is a "estudant".
  • Eugenia: The mum of Aida. Is a boar artist.
I am watching this programme with my mum and my dad on Sunday night later of Pekin Express. We love this programme!



No comments:

Post a Comment