Friday, November 11, 2011

My favourite TV programme

My favourite TV prgramme is " Tu cara me suena", in Antena 3. In this programme some people compete to win 3,000 $ that go to a ONG. The concursants are Santiago Segura, Josema Juste, Carolina Ferre, Toñi Salazar, Angy, Julio Iglesias Junior, Sylvia Pantoja and Francisco Gonzalez. If one of them win, the money goes to the ONG that they choose. I like very much this programme because it´s very funny. They have to imitate a singer and do all the singer did in one of his/her concerts.
All days goes to the programme a famous that imitate other singer and the first one is jury too.Each day goes different singers. The jury are Carlos Latre, Carolina Cerezuela, Mónica Naranjo and Ángel Llácer.
I see this programme on Wednesday but some days I have to see the end of it on Saturday afternoon because after the programme finish on Wendnesday, I go to bed.
At the moment it is finished,. but they are going to make an special programme for Christmas, so the person that didn´t see the first edition, could watch in the Antena 3 the special. I don´t know when is the first edition going to star, but I think that it is going to be very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment