Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My typical holidays

In holiday, I usuallly travel to a place that is more hot than Coruña, like Sanxenxo, Islas Canarias or Malaga.  Last summer I go to Sanxenxo to a camp-side and to Lanzarote for one week.  I go there with my parents my parents and I enjoy it a lot. I stay all day in the pool and there is so hot that we don´t need jackets , only T-shirts and shorts. The other part of the summer I meet with my friends to walk on Miño. I love going with my friends to walk on Miño because we talk about a lot of themes like school and how was the holiday of each of us. Other days, I stay at my grandparent´s house, and I watch TV there. This summer I stay at home a lot of days because it isn´t very hot to go to the beach.
Next summer I want to go to Miami, but I know that is not probably to happen.

I LOVE SUMMER!

                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment